Join the Flutter
Sign up for exciting promos and new releases https://www.subscribepage.com/KHFlutter
Autographed copies are always available — https://forms.gle/FqY6iBnGFrNGGVc56
I was interviewed by Brian Taylor —
Short Stories Published
in Magazines and Anthologies
- Summer Breeze (2002) (March 5, 2016 Our Write Side.)
- The Pinata’s Day (2015). (March 2016 Issue 4. HFC: A Journal of Art and Literature.)
- Rowboat for Two (2016). (February 2016 Love, Lust, and Scary Monsters)
- Pound of Flesh (2016) (October 2016 Black Candy [Out of Print])
- A Moment in Time (2016). (February 2017 Unbound [Out of Print] )
- Our Pets and Moans (2017). (March 2017 Bookish Indie Ezine)
- Gunpowder and Wool (2017). (June 2017 A Haunting of Words)—Autographed Copies Available
- Catch Up (2018). (March 2018 A Contract of Words)
- Don’t Go Chasing Water Drops (2018). (August 2018 Beneath Yggdrasil’s Shadow)
- Crispy Offerings (2018). (Stormy Island Publishing—Samhain short story contest)
- Dried Petals (2018). (November 2018 Saddlebags Dispatches)
- Saxy Jazz (2018). (December 2018 A Flash of Words)—Autographed Copies Available
- A Tick of Humanity (2019). (April 2019 Flash Fiction Addiction)
- Candy with a Complex. (October 2019 Spillwords)
Contact Kari Holloway @ firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com
If you’re looking for KH Formatting or Writing without Drama, click here: writingwithoutdrama.wordpress.com. If you’re looking for her urban fantasy works, click here: lilithsicnclairauthor.wordpress.com.
Kari Holloway is an American author. Between the twisting tales of southern romances filled with iconic components of sexy cowboys (Laughing P) and first loves (Strings Attached), and finding her way to the battlefields of the Civil War, and to love’s first kiss under the weeping willow through various anthologies, there is something for just about everyone to enjoy. When she’s not writing and chasing her kids, she enjoys playing games like Fluxx and Final Fantasy 14.
Her motto in life: Show the world the best version of you for our actions of today make tomorrow.